Italian & Spanish Speaking Account Manager
PSA Parts is a leading EMEA distributor of Consumer Electronics & IT Products.
We manufacture a range of high quality replacement parts including Laptop Batteries, Screens, Power Adapters, Chargers and matched Memory upgrades.
We are also the EMEA licensee for Duracell Smartphone & Tablet Accessories, Camera Accessories, Laptop Batteries and Automotive Products.
PSA Parts is expanding throughout Europe and looking for an Account Manager for Italy, with secondary language skills in Spanish. The candidate will be focused on both the IT Retail and B2B markets; and will be based in our UK office located in Colliers Wood, South West London.
What does our candidate look like?
Weâ??re looking for a fluent Italian and Spanish speaking candidate, with a proven track record in sales within Distribution, E-tail and Retail - ideally within the IT accessory industry.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals with the following:
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit and a desire to excel.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- High level of interest in business trends and practices, including an understanding of business strategies and structures.
What do we expect from you?
Alongside managing and supporting existing customers we would also expect you to develop and win new business from leads provided by the company.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Qualify and prioritise new and existing opportunities in Italy.
- Gain a high-level understanding of market dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- Be able to engage at senior level with clients to fully appreciate and understand their business challenges, objectives, and issues.
- Identify the companyâ??s unique value proposition for the customersâ?? defined business requirements.
- Maintain operational excellence.
- Accurate forecasting and information flow to management team.
- Develop a long term pipeline of well qualified incremental business opportunities.
OTE: Â£38-48K (20K basic + guaranteed commission from existing accounts + new business commission)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am â?? 4.30pm
Holidays: 22 days + bank holidays
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company.
To find out more about PSA and apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your English CV and covering letter.